Monday, 19 June 2017

Swinging hammock

Merhaba ! Today we spent all the day outside for organizing our garden. Since here is vacation home, we have to organize everything by ourselves. First thing we did was cleaning porch. 💪



My husband told me his parents just bought this flower swinging hammock. Whenever I'm sitting here, this makes me sleepy. Here is good place for taking a nap. ( If you don't mind you'll get a tan. )   


As you may know, apart from Kebab, Turkish ice cream is also internationally famous. The reason is Turkish ice cream is unique. Turkish ice cream is chewy with an elastic texture and it stretches like a chewing gum. Once you try this, you won't be satisfy with normal ice cream.


  
The place we bought ice cream didn't have performance, but normally, especially at touristic place, vendors are selling ice cream with roguish performance so as to entertain customers. I strongly recommend you to try this ! And after try this, tell me how was it. 💕 

No comments:

Post a Comment